Weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Two more days down...

And I'm hanging in there...  All those chip dreams have come to reality.   I gave my grandson some chips as a snack and before I knew it I was eating them too.   I didn't eat many, but enough to make me regret eating them.   I didn't eat enough to count to write it down in my app, but enough to play on my mind NOT to do that again. 

Moving on...

I'm waiting to reach 165 before I start walking.   I know I should just do it now to help move theses numbers down.  But,  I feel more comfortable to wait.   I'm almost there.   Tomorrow is weigh in and I have been peeking on how my weight is doing.   I need to go buy some Ketone sticks.   I need to see if I'm in Ketosis yet.   I have a feeling I'm not.  We'll see. 

Today is also my anniversary.   I was a bit scared to think what we'll be eating for our big day. But not anymore.   The husband is having dental work done.  So soup is it.  

That's it for now.  Will pop in tomorrow to give my weekly weigh in.  Wish me luck!




No comments: