Weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday...

I have been having chip dreams. Watching myself wheeling and dealing in my dreams for some chips. Dipping them into sour cream... Yum!

Yesterday I felt pretty good. There were times where I was craving rustic bread. I think those thoughts came from talking with my Dad and Friend. Once something so delicious as bread is mention, it sticks to me like glue.

I've been weighing myself every morning. I must say I am VERY happy with what I'm seeing. I can't wait until Thursday. Its my weigh in date. Hoping it continues to show good numbers.

Eating nothing but protein, fat and low carbs hasn't been too difficult. Although I need to work on taking in less fat. I don't want to have a heart attack while on this diet.

Heres to a good day!

No comments: