Weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hiccup...

Fridays is always a rough day for me, mostly because I watch my grandson.  Keeping on track with my food sometimes can become a bit of a challenge. 

I had a small hiccup.  As the night approached it seem to have gotten worse.  Not too much damage, but I could see I was struggling.   By bedtime I found myself starving.  I ate more than I should have for the day so I'm not sure why my stomach was growling.  It lead into a miserable night of sleep. 

Eating healthy isn't that difficult.  Its the old habits that are hard to get over.   Wanting my late night sandwich and chips for example.  Just wanting some good ole carbs! 

I'm hoping today will be better and get me back on track. 

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

I'm starting a 90 day challenge next week with Body by Vi shakes... if your interested go to my blog.. or check out http://tigerlillyd.bodybyvi.com/challenge .

As long as you get back up again, it doesn't matter how many times your fall!

Maggie said...

Hi Tigerlilly, didn't think anyone was reading my blog anymore. lol Glad you're still around. Heading over to your blog. :)