Weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 13, 2012

8 Month Challenge!

I have deleted all my old post. Reason? I'm starting a new challenge and wanted to start a clean (posts) slate.


I will be challenging my self to 8 months of eating on Atkins aka Keto diet. I did the Atkins yrs ago and lost a good amount of weight. Keto is pretty much the same type of diet.
Its basically getting your body into ketosis (fat burning mode) to lose weight.

I'll be joining 3 other people. I'm using fitness pal app to track my progress.

I will update nightly on here to let you know how I'm doing.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.